The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I think it was a truth worth listening too

I think it has an honest point to make. I think it comes down to this: Do you ascosiate? Do you throw parties where you all play Modern Warfare, or do you stay at home, trying to beat Oblivion for the fourth time. It's a good philosophy and I enjoyed it. I think it becomes a matter or how much time in the end. Truthfully, I do a lot besides gaming for hours a day. I do like video games, but I also have a great girlfriend and reasonable ambitions. Thanks for the great movie :D

Tarboy Tarboy

wow

Great story! Amazing animation! I am highly impressed! Very well done!

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

great

i agree with everything he is saying! its ridiculous; my zip code? I need to hand out my personal information for my purchase?

Just a few buds Just a few buds

just thought it was sort of pointless

it wasn't really funny or anything, it just kind of was... pointless. What's smart would be outlining the day of 4/20. Just what happens to a stoner. That would be funny.

The Invisibles The Invisibles

forgot to add plot

In the recipe of all good flashes, animations, or just stories, plot must be added. IT is the flour in a cake. The hydrogen in the sun. It is the base of all irony. You have forgotten the plot! It is random and pointless. Some things can take random and pointless and turn it into thinking material. They do that by subtracting some of the story telling and just getting right to the sugar. But this is cake with no flour. Plus the boring animation made me sleepy. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give this a good score.

Welcome to the Big Top Welcome to the Big Top

just some tips

I liked it, it was kind of weird, but it was good. Actually, I thought it was funny. It just sounded kind funny. Eitherways, I liked it, with the strange colors and almost crazy theme. It was good. So, tips are number one, make the characters do more (like, they were just doing stuff, but I think it would be better it they were actually doing somthing to foward a plot) , tip two, keep it up, I liked it.

SirBeretofClock responds:

Alright, thanks!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

amazing

That was probably one of the most touching and thoughtful things I've seen in a long while. The story is something that makes you think and listen to all of the music that surrounds us each day. Thank you for that. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful. Inspiring and great and I just can't stop thanking you for the great video you have made. Just... thank you.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Damn and wow

I was actually writing this whole thing (it was a script, then a stand-up routine, now nothing) about real life achievements. I got the idea watching x-play of G4 and, well, took it a step farther. Foamy kind of beat me to it. Eitherways, I might still carry out the script thing. Haven't decided yet though. But great flash, loved it. I think everyone who thinks loves these things.
Now he needs to do one to rag on those MLG fags... major league gaming- ITS ON PAR WITH MAJOR FUCKING LEAGUE STAMP COLLECTING!!!!!!!

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

... WTF

.....................................
.............. what the fuck.................................
...... I'm sorry, but this is just very creepy. Later in the series, it becomes a great cult classic, but the first episode is so DAMN CREEPY! Whatever. Still pretty good.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

whoa

These are very disturbing, but interesting. This one was definitely out there, but I enjoyed it. I'm not saying I loved it, but it made me think. I'm giving you a five.